Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is in the air

We had a long cold winter but finally we can feel spring in the air. Yesterday was such a beautiful day that inspired me to take some pictures and to start some gardening projects (that I’ll post about later).

I wish you could hear these pictures because there were so many birds singing while I took them. Was incredible. Now, to enjoy this weather before the summer comes.


La Primavera esta en el aire

Tuvimos un largo y frio invierno pero finalmente ya podemos sentir la primavera en el aire. Ayer fue in día tan lindo que me inspiro a sacar algunas fotos y empezar algunos proyectos en el jardin (que otro día mostrare).
Ojala pudieran escuchar las fotos, habia tantos pajaros cantando mientras sacaba las fotos. Increible. Ahora, a disfrutar este clima antes que llegue el verano con las temperaturas agobiantes.


No comments:

Post a Comment