Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What I'm working on this days

I being quiet but I'm working on something. I was suppost to be working in stuff for my Etsy shop but instead I decided to try to make something for me. I always make things for my daughter, niece or nephews. They are my inspiration, and everything looks cute on them. But I decided to pamper me this time. I found a pattern for a cute crochet vest and I'm giving it a try. Let's see how it comes out. This is a sneak peak


I know is not much but still doesn't have any shape. I hope to finish it soon, it would be perfect for spring weather.


En que estoy trabajando estos dias

Estuve callada esta semana pero estoy trabajando en algo. Se suponia que iba a hacer cosas para  mi shop en Etsy pero decidi hacer algo para mi. Siempre hago cosas para mi hija o sobrinos. Ellos son mi inspiracion y todo luce lindo en ellos. Pero decidi mimarme un poco esta vez. Encontre instrucciones para hacer un chaleco al crocet y decidi tratar de hacerlo. Veremos como queda. Esta es una pequeña muestra.  



Se que no es mucho, pero todavia no tiene forma de nada. Espero terminarlo pronto porque es ideal para usar en primavera.

No comments:

Post a Comment